We’re always looking for talented, innovative people.
Los Angeles, California
Counsilman-Hunsaker is actively seeking a career-minded individual who would like to join a fast-paced, nationally-recognized practice with a desire to become a part of our award-winning team in aquatic sports and recreation.
Daily engineering support to our Studio Directors and Production Team in the following areas:
• Development of engineer calculations specific to swimming pool systems including hydraulic design, mechanical and pumping systems, filtration, chemical treatment and general automated controls.
• Support Production Teams in the development of Construction Documents including pool plans, details and system schematics.
• Lead technical production of swimming pool standards for contract documents, drawings and specifications.
• Ensure adherence to quality control processes, ultimately resulting in the highest quality deliverables to our clients.
• Coordinate work with other design disciplines on a project-by-project basis providing consistent and quality deliverables.
• Provide construction administration support on projects through review of contractor submittals, RFIs, supplemental instructions and onsite observations.
• Work with the internal CH team by supporting and leading process improvement items.
• Direct contact and communication with client base including coordination of internal work with other industry professionals and suppliers.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships in the design community on the West Coast
• Respond to RFPs for potential aquatic projects and attend interviews as needed
• Attend tradeshows and speaking engagements as required
• Previous client liaison experience required
• Provide engineering oversight and direction to the staff in the Los Angeles office in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
• Coach, mentor, and develop engineering staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor of Science – Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Structural Engineering required.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience within the design consulting industry.
• Experience in the development of construction documents and coordination with a wide variety of design disciplines.
• Experience in coordinating work with local, state and federal jurisdictional authorities.
• Previous client development experience required.
• Applicants should have working knowledge of AutoCad, Revit, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.