KCMO – The Springs Aquatic CenterKansas City, MO
Counsilman-Hunsaker in association with Bucher, Willis & Ratliff designed the new cutting-edge outdoor family waterpark at Tiffany Springs Park.
The project was the culmination of three years of committed design and construction expertise with the ultimate goal of creating the most exciting, entertaining, multi-purpose aquatic experience the city could provide for its residents.
The aquatic complex embodies the community’s needs and objectives by combining leisure areas and fitness/competitive swimming program spaces. The family waterpark has something for everyone to enjoy such as:
- 12,000 sq. ft. Leisure Pool
- ADA-accessible zero-depth entry
- Interactive aquatic play features
- Lazy river
- Colorful sprayground with fountains and tipping buckets
- 12,643 sq. ft. Competition Pool
- 50-meter pool
- Moveable bulkhead, allowing the pool to be sectioned off for lap swimming, training for local aquatic teams, or fitness classes
- Springboard diving