Manchester Recreation Complex – Fred Deadman ParkManchester, TN
Counsilman-Hunsaker, in association with Hart Freeland Roberts Architects, was commissioned by the City of Manchester to design a new natatorium that would provide a host of swim activities for the community, including a venue to train and hold local swim meets.
In addition, the pool would be a resource to other athletes and community members to use for low-impact cardio workouts.
The aquatic complex embodies the community’s needs and objectives by combining leisure areas and fitness/competitive swimming programming spaces. The aquatic center has something for everyone to enjoy.
- 8,326 sq. ft. Outdoor Leisure Pool
- Two waterslides
- Current channel
- Aquatic rainbow arches
- Aquatic play fort housing three waterslides, spray ballard posts, and tire swing
- 4,441 sq. ft. Indoor Competition Pool
- Eight lane 25-yard pool with 1-meter springboard diving
- 1,584 sq. ft. Therapy Pool